If you’re seeking outdoor adventure in Southern Oregon, the Mt. Ashland Ski Area is open for skiing and snowboarding!
About Mt. Ashland
Mt. Ashland has been the place for skiing and snowboarding in Southern Oregon since 1964. The Ski Area also offers a full service ski and snowboard rental shop, and a ski school. There are four chair lifts (weather permitting) and 36 runs, ranging from beginner to advanced.
Mt. Ashland COVID-19 Guidelines for the 2020-21 Winter Season
- Face coverings must be worn when social distancing cannot be achieved.
- Physical distancing protocols will be in place for both indoor and outdoor spaces.
- There will be increased cleaning and disinfecting of all high-touch areas.
Traveling to Mt. Ashland
The Ski Area is located at 11 Mt. Ashland Ski Road, right off of Exit 6 on Interstate-5. Due to Winter driving conditions, we suggest you carry tire chains. The Bard’s Inn is only a 35 minute drive to the Ski Area.
Planning Your Visit
- Lift tickets may be purchased online at: https://mtashland.ltibooking.com/categories/all
- Mt. Ashland Ski Area is open Sunday – Thursday
- Hours of operation are 9am to 4pm
If you’re looking for relaxation and outdoor recreation, stay at The Bard’s Inn Hotel for your next skiing and snowboarding adventure!