When you come to Ashland, there are so many wonderful restaurants to choose from. We’ve highlighted some in our previous restaurant spotlights, and we have another recommendation to add to the list! This week’s restaurant spotlight is Breadboard Ashland!
About Breadboard Ashland
Breadboard has been an Ashland staple for over 35 years! This local staple is dedicated to offering fresh, wholesome, and homemade food for breakfast and lunch, as well as great service, prices, and large portions. They are also committed to maintaining a fun, family friendly environment that welcomes everyone–tourists and locals alike!
Breakfast is served from open to close, so if you like to sleep in and eat more of a brunch (or if you like waking up early to take advantage of the day), you’ll be able to enjoy some of the delicious breakfast items on the menu. If you’re not a breakfast person, check out some of their lunch options, which are sure to please your taste buds.
The outdoor tables are pet friendly, so if you want to bring your dog along for the trip, you can! And in the summer, Breadboard opens their deck, so you can sit outside and get a great view of Grizzly Peak and Rogue Valley while you enjoy your food.
Breadboard Ashland has many incredible menu items. Since they’re well known for their breakfast, we recommend trying some breakfast fare–though you can’t go wrong with anything on their menu and their lunch offerings are just as good! Some of our favorites on the menu are:
- Ashland Scramble
- Bell peppers, green onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, and garlic. Sautéed in olive oil and tamari, scrambled with eggs (or tofu), and topped with cheddar cheese. Served with homers and toast.
- Mountain Man
- Homemade buttermilk biscuit split in half and topped with: two sausage patties, eggs cooked any style, cheddar cheese, and real homemade sausage country gravy. Served with home fried red potatoes.
- Breakfast burrito
- Flour tortilla loaded with eggs, green onions, beans, and rice. Topped with homemade salsa, sour cream, and olives.
- Captain Chris’s Amazing Pecan Waffle
- Belgian Waffle mixed with pecans and served with homemade apple-spice butter
- They come in the buttermilk, sourdough, or blueberry variety, and while they sound simple, they are delicious
- The Calico Special
- Calico rice sautéed with tamari, mushrooms, green onions, and a hint of fresh garlic. Topped with roasted sliced almonds and served with tomato slices and multigrain toast.
- Rando’s Amazing Portobello Gardenburger
- A Gardenburger topped with grilled portobellos, grilled onions, and melted Swiss cheese. Served with lettuce, tomato, and Dijon mustard on a grilled French roll.
- Kristal’s Killer Chicken Sandwich
- Marinated chicken breast, bacon, avocado, grilled onions, jalapeños, and melted pepper-jack cheese. Served with lettuce, tomato, and mayo on a grilled French roll.
- Bacon-Bleu Burger
- Gourmet burger with bacon, Bleu cheese, grilled onions, lettuce, tomato, and mayo.
7:00 am – 2:00 pm, daily
744 N. Main Street
This is just a 3 minute drive from The Bard’s Inn. Or, if the weather is nice and you want to enjoy the scenery, it’s only a 15-20 minute walk!