It’s time for another Ashland Restaurant Spotlight! This week, we’re focusing on Liquid Assets in Ashland. Liquid Assets is located on Main Street, so it’s only a two minute walk from The Bard’s Inn. Check out what we love about this restaurant!
Liquid Assets is a family owned and operated restaurant that provides an environment that “combines refined elegance in a relaxed atmosphere.” The atmosphere and food come together to provide a dining experience you’ll love, whether you’re going out for dinner or for drinks. Here you’ll be able to enjoy dining or the wine & cocktail lounge. The lounge provides a great atmosphere to enjoy over 250 wines, craft beer, and cocktails.
Liquid Assets’ menu features a wide range of food, from small plates to entrees. The options mean everyone will be able to find something they love! Liquid Assets has snacks and starters for the whole table to share, and entrees if you want your food all to yourself! Because their menu uses locally-available products, it will change with the seasons to reflect what’s fresh.
Some current food favorites are:
- Truffled popcorn
- Shaved Parmesan Reggiano, White Truffle oil
- Coconut calamari
- Hand-breaded Calamari, chili lime sauce, fresh lime
- Roasted brussels sprouts
- Applewood smoked bacon, Parmesan, garlic, lemon
- French onion soup
- 18 hour veal stock, Oregon sweet onions, sourdough crostini, melted Emmental cheese
- Warm spinach salad
- flash fried bacon and mushrooms, bacon fat, Balsamic gastrique, parsnip chips
- Fontina fondue
- Served with steamed broccoli, rosemary garlic potatoes, housemate sourdough, and New York strip meatballs
- The Huge Asset Burger
- Grass-fed beef patty (or substitute a veggie patty), house-made thousand island dressing, live Bibb lettuce, American cheese, fresh cut fries, Portland ketchup
- Mushroom carbonara
- Sautéed Maitake and Oyster mushrooms, organic English peas, applewood smoked bacon, linguini, cream
- Chocolate brownie
- Molten chocolate chunks, house-made vanilla ice cream, bourbon caramel, crushed almonds
- Pecan tart
- Cranberry granola, chocolate almond ice cream, brown sugar banana
Of course, we have to mention Liquid Assets’ drink menu. The wine and cocktail lounge is a great place to grab some small plates and drinks for an evening of fun! Liquid Assets has so much to offer, you’ll have a difficult time deciding what to order!
They offer over 20 wines by the glass (the only restaurant in Ashland that does!), and over 200 bottled wines from all over the world. You can purchase the wines to drink later, or enjoy with your meal for a $5 corkage fee.
The wines available are handcrafted from Oregon, California, France, and more! Liquid Assets proudly offers boutique wines that are hard to find other places. If you’re not sure which type of wine is best for you, the staff will happily help you choose the perfect wine.
Not into wine? That’s okay, because Liquid Assets also offers several beer selections. Choose one of the craft brews on tap, or choose from the bottled selections available. The on tap beers rotate, so even if you’ve been before there’s a good chance there’s new beers available for you to try.
Liquid Assets takes great care in crafting cocktails. Each drink is made with fresh ingredients, hand squeezed, house-made, and deliciously balanced. The featured seasonal drinks pay tribute to local Oregon and aren’t to be missed!
Have you been to Liquid Assets?